Vehicle Issue Report
About Vehicle Issue Reports
All warranty claims must be submitted by the dealer. If you would like to help your dealer get started in the claims process you may submit the following items below. For all warranty claims you must go through an authorized dealer. The dealer is responsible for the entire warranty process.
You will need to complete the all the following required information in order to submit with the claim:
· 4 photos of the complete vehicle left side right side front and rear from at least 10ft back in its present condition prior to repair
· Pictures of the issue must be taken as follows complete vehicle, closer image of the issue and finally the issue close up the pictures must be taken is such an way that it can be determined the issue is present and determine that the images are current and of the vehicle in the shop.
· A scanned copy of the dealership work order.
· A photo of the completed vehicle warranty paperwork
· DRR USA, Inc. provides warranty coverage for new DRR® products originally sold and delivered by DRR USA Authorized Dealers located within the United States. DRR® products purchased from retailers other than a DRR USA Authorized Dealer's physical location (whether via the Internet or otherwise) will NOT be covered by DRR USA’s warranties and U.S. dealers will not repair such products under warranty. Incomplete or incorrect submissions will not be considered. Vehicle pictures must be of the vehicle in current condition in dealers service center. Picture taken at delivery or prior will not be accepted and the claim will be denied.